Project Runway All Stars - Week 2 Power Rankings

 


Last night, the designers were given their first challenge, to create a look based off the outfit they either  got them eliminated, or gave them their lowest score.


There were some big surprises in the night such as Kayne winning the first challenge, and front runner Kara Saun ending up in the bottom. 


What wasn’t a shock was the elimination of Season 1 alum Nora. I didn’t have high hopes for her going in, and like I predicted she was the first to go. Despite being sweet, she just doesn’t have the skills the other designers do. She actually hadn’t seen in years, which is the first clue it was going to be a disaster.



As the first week ends, and we prepare for the coming week, it’s time to rank the remaining designers. 








13. Prajjè Oscar Jean Baptiste - Prajjeè didn’t finish in the bottom last night, but didn’t finish in the Top Either. Sometimes being in the middle is worse than being in the bottom. Coming into all stars, especially being one of the lower placing designers returning for the season, you really need to make your mark. Like last week, I’m very unsure of how he’s gonna do. With so much stiff competition, his days could be numbered. 


12. Mila Hermanovski- Something  I mentioned a lot in pre-season rankings, was consistency and performance on previous seasons. Mila falls into the inconsistency category again this week. She’s been really good at times, and other times not so good. I do feel in her own way she’s a great designer, but it’s too early to tell how far she’ll make it. 


11. Anna Yinan Zhou- A lot of people I’m ranking towards the bottom this week didn’t really make their mark. Anna being one of the least consistent doesn’t help her. Especially after the fact she really didn’t impress this week. 


10. Viktor Luna - Someone I was really unsure about in pre-season rankings was Viktor. But after rather mediocre showing on Thursday, I’m not very optimistic. His outfit wasn’t the worst of the bottom, however with a lot of other talented designers, he probably doesn’t stand a chance of winning unless he really steps it up. 



9. Kayne Gillaspie- The biggest surprise last night was Kayne winning the first challenge. Due to him being a one trick pony previously, I was surprised he came up with such a great outfit and went on to win the first challenge. I’d really love to put him closer to the top, but he stays here for right now, because I’m unsure whether or not his win was just a fluke. 


8. Hester Sunshine- I do know a lot of fans find Hester pretty annoying. I don’t see it yet. However her outfit Thursday was forgettable. This season is stacked with a lot of great designers, so I really don’t see her going the distance. 


7. Brittany Allen- Even though she was inconsistent in season 18, after this week I have clearer predictions of how Brittany will do. She was not in the bottom last night, but I feel her design was very strong. I think she could ride it out a few weeks and maybe get eliminated towards the end like she did before, but that depends on if she really starts to step it up. 


6. Kara Saun - Along with a lot of other fans, I had high hopes of her coming into the season. She did incredibly well in season 1, and based on performance alone, probably should’ve won over eventual winner Jay. Her mediocre and dated design didn’t help matters. I really hope she can bounce back and show why she was invited back in the first place. However I’m not as confident as I was last week 


5. Rami Kashou- Rami is still a condenser to me even though he didn’t land in the top. He’s still a very talented designer who I feel has a real shot at taking the title. 


4. Bishme Comartie- Wish such a talented cast of All-Stars, I was unsure in my pre season rankings where to put Bishme. After he overcame grief and anxiety during the first challenge, Bishme really showed he was a contender this week after persevering through the challenge and delivering a gorgeous outfit. Right now in my opinion, Bishme is a dark horse. 



3. Korto Momolu- Korto came down in my rankings as well this week. It doesn’t mean I lost

Faith. I just feel they’re other designers that did slightly better. I have faith that she’ll do exceptionally well this season. It’s just a matter of time before she lands in the Top 



2. Laurence Basse- Laurence ended up finishing in the middle this week, but I still have high hopes. She’s been consistent in the past, and could easily win this. 


1. Fabio Costa- I called Fabio being a front runner in my pre-season ranking, and he delivered a great design this week. He might not have won, but his performance in the past has really carried him, and he could end up winning it all 



That’s it for our  rankings this week. Join me Thursday As I recap the next episode. 


Follow us on our Social Media pages



Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheDailyTea10


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/200965246212274/?ref=share_group_link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

America’s Got Talent: Fantasy League - Week 1 Recap

Project Runway - Season 20 Premiere - Recap

The Bachelor Season 27 - Season Premiere Recap